- If you think you might have coronavirus or have any symptoms such as fever, new cough, or loss of sense of smell or taste, please go to the NHS online website or telephone 111 for advice.
- If you require an isolation note, please visit https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note. Please do not contact the Surgery
Coronavirus Latest Information
Additional information from Join Up Care Derbyshire
Who is eligible for a seasonal COVID-19 vaccine
You or your child may be offered a seasonal COVID-19 vaccine if you are:
- aged 65 years old or over (you need to be 65 years old by 31 March 2024)
- aged 6 months to 64 years old and are at increased risk
- living in a care home for older adults
- a frontline health or social care worker
- aged 16 to 64 years old and are a carer
- aged 12 to 64 years old and live with someone with a weakened immune system
We will not be doing covid vaccinations at the surgery. If you are eligible please call 119 or click here to find your closest walk in centre.