- If you think you might have coronavirus or have any symptoms such as fever, new cough, or loss of sense of smell or taste, please go to the NHS online website or telephone 111 for advice.
- If you require an isolation note, please visit https://111.nhs.uk/isolation-note. Please do not contact the Surgery
Coronavirus Latest Information
Additional information from Join Up Care Derbyshire
Kelvingrove Medical Centre, working with colleagues in neighbouring practices as part of ARCH Primary Care Network, will be offering covid-19 booster and annual flu vaccines soon.
We will invite eligible people to book in for these important vaccines as soon as we can confirm clinic dates and vaccine supply. There will be clinics at the Church Farm Ripley hub for covid-19 boosters (only), and clinics at the surgery where we intend to offer flu and covid-19 vaccines together where possible.
Supplies are limited in September and expected to increase in October, so please wait for us to contact you to book an appointment. Central NHS letters will be sent sooner (in age order), and you can book your vaccine elsewhere by calling 119 once you have had the letter. Please note that our local service is NOT part of the national 119 booking system, so if you would prefer to have the vaccine(s) at the practice or our Ripley hub please wait till we have invited you ourselves.
As a reminder the eligible cohorts are as below;
- residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
- frontline health and social care workers
- all adults aged 50 years and over
- persons aged 5 to 49 years in a clinical risk group
- persons aged 5 to 49 years who are household contacts of people with immunosuppression
- persons aged 16 to 49 years who are carers
When supply is limited we are required to invite people in order of their clinical risk, so please wait for our invitation.