CORONAVIRUS - Please click on links below for the latest information.
The Surgery is normally closed on bank holidays. To contact the medical services out of hours dial 111
CORONAVIRUS LATEST INFORMATION
Additional information from one of our partner practices in the Primary Care Network
KELVINGROVE MEDICAL CENTRE LATEST
- If you think you might have coronavirus or have any symptoms such as fever, new cough, or loss of sense of smell or taste, please go to the NHS online or telephone 111 for advice.
- If require an appointment, you will be offered a telephone or a video consultation. All face to face appointment requests will be triaged and booked by a GP.
- If you need to attend the surgery, please wear a face covering. This does NOT need to be a surgical mask.
Amber Valley Health Ltd - Extended access appointments available- see information below
To improve the services and access for our patients, Kelvingrove Medical Centre is now part of Amber Valley Health Ltd (AVH). AVH is made up of a group of Practices and includes the following:
Brooklyn Medical Practice (Heanor), Crich Medical Practice, Ivy Grove Surgery (Ripley), Jessop Medical Practice (Ripley/Leabrooks), Parkside Surgery (Alfreton), Park Surgery (Heanor), Somercotes Medical Centre, and in collaboration with Ripley Medical Centre.
Extended access appointments are available every weekday evening and Saturday and Sunday mornings during the following times:
- Monday to Friday - 6:15pm - 8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 8:45am - 11:45am
These appointments are at the Amber Valley Health Hub at Church Farm Primary Care Centre, Steeple Drive, Ripley DE5 3TH. GPs and staff working at the Hub will be from any of the above Practices.
To book an appointment or for more information, please contact our reception staff on 01773 713201.
Further information is also available at http://ambervalleyhealth.co.uk